Hi guys... i am almost ashamed at my slackness where my blog is concerned.. i think this absence has been the longest by far. It was actually the gorgeous miss Kat that pointed out that i had not updated in the longest time. Im so sorry for not atleast checking in.
Yes.. im alive, i have all limbs, fingers, toes and eyes.. and i breath..
Ive just been caught up in the whirlwind of life, teaching & preparing classes, froggy Todd Creations Design Team stuff and scrapping.. And, between you and i.. .. im scrapping up a storm.
Some of my most recent stuff will be released along with the latest edition of the FTC newsletter which is going to be hitting emails everywhere.. anyday... so please be patient... trust me.. im finding it hard to take my own advice.. im busting to show you all that while my style has been morphing a lot over the last few months.. ive finally fallen into my own... and quietly, i think i like it!!!
Anywho...
just wanted to say hi... that i have not fallen off the face of the earth... hope to get into the swing again.. quickly.
I have a post or two still in draft stages... (Cath.. namely, documenting the chaotic fun of two friends when they get together)
~hugs~
SJ
Saturday, May 19, 2007
How slack have i been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hehe I thought maybe it was so traumatic you wanted to put it out of your mind ~L~
Yaaaaay, you're back!!! I missed seeing new posts here, though I know you've been busy. Cant wait to see the new stuff, I know it'll be fab!
Post a Comment